We will be returning to some much loved locations in 2017 to hold our breakfast events. These include:
- Ashcombe Village Hall, Devon on Wednesday 18th January
- Griggs Country Store, Lower Sticker, Cornwall on Thursday 19th January – a very popular venue that we
co-ordinate with R.A.B.I.
- Scaife Hall Farm, Blubberhouses, Yorkshire on Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th January (two sittings each day – 10am-12noon and 1-3pm). Payment of £15 per person is payable in advance
- Northumberland location to be confirmed for Tuesday 2nd February
- Norton Village Hall, near Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire on Friday 17th February from 11am-1pm
- Warwickshire location and date to be confirmed, which we co-ordinate with R.A.B.I.
And there will probably be a couple of new venues added before the end of the year. If you have a venue with good kitchen facilities, parking and some willing volunteers, then please contact Georgi Curtis on 01926 620135 option 3.
We love these events as they give us the opportunity to meet many of our supporters, but we couldn’t organise them without the help of local volunteers, who promote the events; prepare the venues; cook and wash-up! We accept the offer of sponsorship in the way of food and/or match-funding from a number of companies, in particular, sausage producer debbie&andrew’s, who make delicious sausages that also happen to be gluten and dairy free.