- Q: When I leave the farm, I would like to do some contracting and keep a few animals. Would you buy a house with a large yard and a few acres?
- Q: What sort of tenancy agreements do you have?
- Q: I have to leave the farm, but don’t really know what I want to do long term. Would you consider buying a house for a few years while I make up my mind.
- Q: I am a farm worker and will lose my home as a result of redundancy. Am I eligible?
- Q: I am interested in applying to you for housing but don't know how to go about doing so. Can you help me
- Q: How much are your rents?
- Q: I see you try to keep families within their locality. We would like to move further away to be near our family. Is this possible?
- Q: How do I qualify for your Strategic Rural Housing Scheme?