A unique opportunity to take charge and drive forward Addington Fund
- Reporting into the Trustees, the CEO will lead the organisation and develop as well as implement robust long-term strategies to ensure the continued delivery of its core objectives.
- Ensure sound financial and administrative stewardship of the organisation as well as spearheading its growth and fundraising efforts.
- Promote and drive awareness of the charity and continue to work in close collaboration with other key rural charities, agri-businesses and the wider farming community.
- Evolve the team’s capability, enhancing skills and performance. Deliver best in practice people management, ensuring the charity’s status as an employer of choice.
- Charismatic, energetic and persuasive leader with entrepreneurial and creative mind-set. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting service standards.
- Strong track record in delivering commercial, social and ideally environmental value.
- Possesses strong network across a broad range of key stakeholders with excellent communication skills.
- Empathy with rural businesses and their wider communities, as well as the charity’s overarching aims.
This post is advertised with Hanover Fox International and interested parties must apply with their CV directly to them. Please do not contact Addington directly about this position.